US Search provides public record information about individuals.
The top ad banner for the week was GetSmart’s ad, climbing from the No. 5
spot from the previous week. GetSmart, a provider of mortgage loan
information and links to lenders, ranked No. 24 on the Top Advertisers list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, for the week ending Aug. 29:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|4. Next Card||54.2||18.2|
|9. Ad Council||29.2||6.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- GetSmart — Find: A Loan for Me. Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt
- Autoweb — BUY IT; SELL IT
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Autoweb — GET A PRICE
- At Hand — Find it now in the Yellow Pages. What are you looking
- Uproar — Where does Homer Simpson Work? Bar, Bank, Nuclear Plant,
- Acceleration Software — Find the ball and win a free Internet
Telephone AND a web accelerator!
- Next Card — Expect More from your credit card. Online credit
decision in 30 seconds
- Beyond.com — WIN A Sega Dreamcast System!
- Capital One — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online,
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house
ads are not included in the rankings. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience
information service collects
data from approximately 20,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home.
Banners may be viewed here.