Microsoft was the top advertiser for the Week ending March 28, ranked by
banner impressions from BannerTrack, Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated
ad research service.
Other top 10 advertisers were:
|5. SexSwap banner exchange||18,851,154||2.8%|
|7. Next Card||15,171,877||8.6%|
|8. Barnes and Noble||15,111,780||6.1%|
|9. Discover Brokerage||13,844,604||2.6%|
The top 10 banner ads viewed for the same period were:
- NECX: #1 PC Super Store Get It Now @ NECX
- Amazon: Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- Barnes and Noble: fast; hey look we just gave you more time to read.
- Autoweb: Buy It Sell It
- Music Boulevard: We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- Ad Council: Expect The Best From A Girl And That’s What You’ll Get
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- LinkExchange: Have A Web Page? Wanna Promote It For Free?
- Insweb: Get free auto insurance quotes online easily
- Lowestfare: Just Cheap Airfares! Save 20% on a Major Airline.
Rankings are based on audience measurement of 9,000 people who have access to
the Internet from home.