Microsoft was the top Web advertiser for the month of February, according to
the BannerTrack service from Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated
ad research operation.
Here are the top 10:
|5. First USA||19.9|
|6. GO Network||17.0|
|8. Music Boulevard||24.7|
|10. Bonzi software||25.6|
The top 10 banners for February, ranked according to unique audience, were:
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection.
- 1-800-Flowers: Send the Lotsa Love Basket this Valentines Day!
- CatalogLink: Free Catalogs!
- Ad Council: Expect The Best From A Girl And That’s What You’ll Get
- CatalogLink: ATTENTION catalog addicts: BEWARE (don’t click here)
- Music Boulevard: We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- CatalogLink: Find the Perfect Gift for Your Sweetheart.
- CatalogLink: We’ve got hundreds of ways to say I love you.
- Lowestfare: Just Cheap Airfares! Save 20% on a Major Airline.
- Insweb: Get free auto insurance quotes online easily
Rankings are based on audience measurement of 6,000 people who have access to
the Internet from home. The banners can be viewed here.