The ad banner featured the sale of a computer system. MicroWarehouse is a
specialty catalog retailer and direct marketer of personal computers,
software, accessories and peripherals.
Microsoft returned to its No. 1
top advertiser on the Internet by increasing its ad campaign by 74.9
155.7 million impressions, up from 89.0 million impressions the week before.
AmeriDebt’s ad campaign featured
its banners in the Top Ten list for the week, and was the No. 12 top
advertiser. AmeriDebt is a credit counseling and debt management firm.
The top advertisers for the week, ranked by banner impressions and based on
BannerTrack, Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated advertising research report:
|4. Ad Council||37.4||9.2|
The top banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- Amazon — Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? We Can Help! Click Here to Get Out of Debt!
- AmeriDebt — Feeling Crushed by Debt? DEBT! We Can Help! Click Here.
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? Avoid Bankruptcy. Get Out of Debt Now!
- AmeriDebt — Bills Out of Control? Past Due! We Can Help! Click Here!
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- Autoweb.com — BUY IT; SELL IT
- About.com — $$$$ Catch the dollar sign for a chance to win $100,000
- Value America — “Flavor of the Week” Giveaway. Win an iMac a week
- Value America — Free Membership. Click Here.