For the second week in a row, credit counseling firm AmeriDebt’s ad campaign featured four of
its banners in the top 10 list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|5. Discover Brokerage||27.4||2.9|
|6. America Online||26.6||13.5|
Impressions reported include house ads. Rankings are based on audience
measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. Reach is a
measure of the unduplicated audience that visits a property.
Top banners for the week ending July 4, ranked according to reach percent,
according to BannerTrack, Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated ad research service:
- Amazon — Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? Avoid Bankruptcy. Get Out of Debt Now!
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? We Can Help! Click Here to Get Out of Debt!
- AmeriDebt — Feeling Crushed by Debt? DEBT! We Can Help! Click Here.
- AmeriDebt — Bills Out of Control? Past Due! We Can Help! Click Here!
- Lowestfare.com — No bids… No auctions… Just Discount Airfares!
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Sam Goody — We got dot. WIN a $10,000 Entertainment Center.
- Bonzi Software — In 3 Minutes… Speed Up Your Internet Access!
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house
ads are not included in the above.
The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from
approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home.