- Using Oracle JDeveloper SQL Worksheets
Wed, 28 Jun 2017
Learn what JDeveloper SQL Worksheets are, and how to start using them today.
- Implementing Azure Push Notifications in Your Android Apps with Xamarin Forms
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
Walk through the steps to integrate an Android App with the Azure notification service.
- Working with JavaFX UI Layouts
Fri, 23 Jun 2017
Learn to create striking, yet functional, UI layouts in JavaFX.
- Using MySQL Databases in Oracle JDeveloper
Wed, 21 Jun 2017
Learn to connect to and use a MySQL database in JDeveloper.
- Splitting Fact from Fiction: The Role of the Citizen Developer in the Enterprise
Tue, 20 Jun 2017
Discover the role of the citizen developer on the ever-changing landscape of software development.
- Displaying Dynamic Navigation Information in Android Apps
Mon, 19 Jun 2017
Solve the problem of dynamic navigation on your Android device with Xamarin Forms.
- How to Code Java Clipboard Functionality
Fri, 16 Jun 2017
If you want to use clipboard functionality in a custom user component developed in Swing, AWT, or JavaFX, you'll need to add some Java code.
- How to Run Google Assistant on Android Things Using the Any Voice Kit
Wed, 14 Jun 2017
Developers can run Android Things on the Voice Kit with full functionality, including integration with the Google Assistant SDK.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Learn what's up with blockchain technology, and why you should know about it.
- Understanding Java Process and Java ProcessBuilder
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Discover some of the common functionalities of the process APIs to understand them in Java.
- Handling Android Things Peripheral Events
Wed, 07 Jun 2017
Android Things apps have to communicate with an astounding array of peripheral devices, from buttons, temperature readers, and speakers, to handheld GPSes.
Mon, 05 Jun 2017
Cognitive computing is widely used to cover a whole array of technologies that are combined to solve problems by simulating the human thought process.
- How to Add Java Print Services to Your Java Application
Fri, 02 Jun 2017
Learn to use the Java Print Services API in a Java application.
Tue, 30 May 2017
- Understanding Java Tree APIs
Thu, 25 May 2017
Create non-linear data structures, called trees, to organize your data objects.
- Using Kubernetes (K8s) on IBM Bluemix
Tue, 23 May 2017
Learn about installing and using Kubernetes on IBM Bluemix.
- Understanding JDBC Connection Pooling
Fri, 19 May 2017
Learn to use the connection pooling mechanism and apply it to a Java application.
- The Repository Pattern in PHP
Wed, 17 May 2017
A repository represents an architectural layer that handles communication between the application and data source.
- A Kaizen Approach For DevOps: How to Help Teams Find and Fix Their Own Problems
Mon, 15 May 2017
Investigate the concept of kaizen, which aims to eliminate waste and make organisations leaner.
- Building an Android Things Application
Fri, 12 May 2017
Learn how to connect an LED to a button's KeyUp and KeyDown events.
- What's Coming in Bootstrap 4?
Wed, 10 May 2017
Raise your hand if you've been to the Bootstrap site (getbootstrap.com) and seen the notice that version 4 is coming!
- Using Couchbase Server on AWS
Mon, 08 May 2017
Discover the Couchbase Server Community Edition 4.5.0 on AWS, a distributed, NoSQL database based on the document model.
- Steps to Digitally Transform Your IT Department with Citizen Developers
Fri, 05 May 2017
You can dramatically increase the pace of your digital transformation while slashing IT costs by using "Citizen developers."
- Creating a JDBC Application in NetBeans: A Step-by-Step Guide
Wed, 03 May 2017
Creating a JDBC application in NetBeans is easy if you keep things simple.
- Implementing Apple Pay with Xamarin
Mon, 01 May 2017
Learn to integrate Apple Pay with the Xamarin iOS.
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
By Sean Michael Kerner | Tue, 13 Sep 2016
You didn't expect Oracle to submit NetBeans to the Eclipse Foundation - did you?