- Introducing JEE Application Session Beans
Mon, 24 Apr 2017
Explore some key information to use session beans in an enterprise application.
- Merging Database Tables with RapidMiner
Fri, 21 Apr 2017
Learn to use RapidMiner to merge MySQL database tables within the Apache Hadoop software.
- The State of Webhooks in the API Economy
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
Expose your APIs to Webhooks! They allow for streamlined communication between you and partners, and give reason to implement your API integrations.
- Managing Transactions with EJB
Mon, 17 Apr 2017
Dive into the concept of transaction management with EJB.
- Key Classes for Handling Files with Java NIO.2
Thu, 13 Apr 2017
Explore some of the key classes that are commonly used in file handling in Java.
- Anatomy of a Software Development Role: DevOps
Wed, 12 Apr 2017
Over a dozen years have passed since my first DevOps article. It's time to address the changes that have come to the world of software deployment.
- Top Mockup and Wireframing Design Tools for Effective UI/UX Designs
Fri, 07 Apr 2017
Everyone wants to have an effective Web site design that can benefit them in the future run. Learn wireframing to achieve the desired effect.
- Key Attributes for Winning with Embedded Analytics in .NET or Java Apps
Wed, 05 Apr 2017
With the right embedded analytics software, you'll get the visualizations and insights you need, regardless of the technology your application is built upon.
- Status of IT and the Continuous Enterprise
Mon, 03 Apr 2017
Insights into trends on productivity, workforce roles, and technology adoption in what is called the "continuous enterprise."
- Testing an Android App Using Remote Access and the AWS Device Farm
Fri, 31 Mar 2017
Use the Android Hello World app to interact with an app on a real device on the AWS Device Farm.
- Java NIO.2 File Handling
Wed, 29 Mar 2017
Study the features of channel-based I/O and learn about its uses with brief examples.
- Strengthen Your Mobile App Development Using Business Intelligence and Analytics
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
The best mobile apps developed in the future will be the ones that take full advantage of all the tools available to them. Learn about them here.
- Preventing DevOps Failures
Fri, 24 Mar 2017
Take advantage of the best strategies and practices to prevent failures in DevOps implementation in an enterprise.
- Using the Amazon AWS Device Farm to Test Android Apps
Wed, 22 Mar 2017
Learn about the AWS Device Farm, used to improve mobile (Android & iOS) and Web applications by testing on real mobile devices on the AWS Cloud.
- What Is a Java Formatter in Java Programming?
Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Explore the Java Formatter class and observe some of its utility in everyday programming in Java.
- Developer Productivity: Managing Cycle Times in Iterative Development
Fri, 17 Mar 2017
Look into the concept of iterations, and that how quickly we cycle can make a big difference.
- Consuming Web Services with PHP Using NuSOAP
Wed, 15 Mar 2017
- Exploring the Queue Interface in Java
Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Learn about the working concept of using the Que interface in Java.
- Is Your Organization Correctly Implementing DevOps for the Database?
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
A database that is well incorporated can drastically affect your company in a positive way.
- Moving from Apache Load Balancer to AWS Elastic Load Balancer
Wed, 08 Mar 2017
Making the shift from Apache Load Balancer to AWS Elastic Load Balancer can be challenging. Read through one process that led to success.
- Understanding Java Nested Classes and Java Inner Classes
Mon, 06 Mar 2017
Using both nested and inner classes is integral to being a successful Java programmer. Pick up some skills here.
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design in Laravel
Fri, 03 Mar 2017
Domain-Driven Design will teach you how to model the real world in your application and use OOP to encapsulate the business logic of the organization.
- Five Mistakes Indie Game Developers Should Avoid
Wed, 01 Mar 2017
Independent game designers are at the core of the gaming world. Avoid these mistakes and be more successful.
- Understanding Enumeration in Java
Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Learn how enumerations can be utilized in Java.
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
By Sean Michael Kerner | Tue, 13 Sep 2016
You didn't expect Oracle to submit NetBeans to the Eclipse Foundation - did you?
- Praise Be to the Dockercon 16 Demo Gods : Drink Espresso #dockercon
By Sean Michael Kerner | Mon, 20 Jun 2016