- CloudBerry Dabs Wasabi on its Cloud Backup Portfolio
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
The companies team up to make it easier and more economical for small and mid-sized businesses to protect their data on the cloud.
- 5 Hot Storage Technologies to Watch
Thu, 22 Jun 2017
These new advances could boost performance, improve efficiency and support modern applications and architecture.
- A 10-Year Review of Data Storage
Tue, 20 Jun 2017
The top competitors in the market have remained the same, but the technology has gone through radical changes.
- Samsung Ramps Up Production on 64-Layer V-NAND Flash Chips
Thu, 15 Jun 2017
The electronics giant is supplying the growing market for solid-state storage solutions with its new high-performance 3D flash chips.
- Enterprise Storage Market Flattens in Flashy Q1
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
The traditional disk-based array segment took a hit as businesses look to high-performance flash for their storage needs.
- All-Flash Array Market Grows 48% in Q1
Wed, 07 Jun 2017
Despite a downturn in the overall enterprise storage market, all-flash storage arrays keep making gains.
- 8 Vital Data Protection Tips
Mon, 05 Jun 2017
Taking a few simple steps can help reduce the likelihood that your sensitive data will experience a breach.
- 8 Hot Data Protection Products
Fri, 02 Jun 2017
These new solutions can help secure data against attacks while ensuring that enterprises meet compliance requirements.
- Top Storage Technology Letdowns
Tue, 30 May 2017
DataCore's latest survey reveals that some of the trendiest storage technologies are failing to live up to their potential for enterprises.
- Top 10 Tips for Software-Defined Storage Deployment
Tue, 30 May 2017
SDS may not be catching on as quickly as some had hoped, but it excels in certain environments and use cases.
- 8 Hot Solid State Storage Products
Fri, 26 May 2017
Dell EMC, Toshiba, Seagate and Micron are coming out with new flash storage arrays that could interest enterprise customers.
- What to Do with Legacy Assets in a Flash Storage World
Mon, 22 May 2017
You don't have to rip-and-replace all your existing HDDs. Here are several ways to continue extracting value from them as you transition to all-flash.
- Where All-Flash Storage Makes No Sense
Thu, 18 May 2017
Experts say there are some use cases where organizations should not use all-flash storage.
- NetApp Invests in Cloud Data Protection Firm Datos IO
Thu, 11 May 2017
Storage provider NetApp and networking giant Cisco pump funds into the cloud backup startup.
- All-Flash Array Economics
Thu, 11 May 2017
AFA prices haven't yet equaled HDDs on a per-gigabyte basis, but they offer other financial benefits that make them attractive to enterprises.
- Buying Guide: All-Flash Storage
Wed, 10 May 2017
Dell EMC, Pure Storage, IBM, NetAPP and HPE are leading the way with AFAs.
- IBM Storage Banks on NVMe
Mon, 08 May 2017
Big Blue announces that NVMe-enabled storage systems are arriving in 2018.
- 8 Data Machine Learning and AI Storage Tips
Fri, 05 May 2017
Machine learning and artificial intelligence are coming to the enterprise. Are your storage systems ready?
- Top 10 AI and Machine Learning Data Storage Trends
Thu, 04 May 2017
Artificial intelligence technology could have some positive impacts on the storage industry.