- Google Cloud Platform Gaining Data Storage Momentum
Thu, 17 Aug 2017
Many leading storage vendors are partnering with the cloud computing provider.
- Seagate, Micron and Toshiba Debut Next Generation of NVMe SSDs
Wed, 09 Aug 2017
The companies seek to push the enterprise storage performance envelope with new NVMe SSDs for the data center.
- Moonwalk Releases Free Starter Edition
Tue, 01 Aug 2017
Companies can try Moonwalk's automated, cloud-enabled data storage management platform without spending a penny.
- IBM Tames Big Data by Blending All-Flash Storage and Spectrum Scale Software
Thu, 27 Jul 2017
The IT giant bundles its All-Flash Elastic Storage Server with Spectrum Scale software to help enterprises tackle big data storage.
- SoftNAS Narrows the Cloud Storage Performance Gap
Thu, 20 Jul 2017
Cloud storage entices with its economics but can disappoint when it comes to performance. SoftNAS aims to tackle this disconnect with its latest Cloud NAS release.
- Who Will Rule the Storage World?
Thu, 20 Jul 2017
Over the past decade and a half, the top players in the storage market have remained the same. Will the trend continue?
- HPE Fortifies Backup Software in Battle Against Ransomware
Wed, 12 Jul 2017
New updates to HPE's Adaptive Backup and Recovery Suite strengthen the last line of defense against ransomware attacks and other causes of downtime.
- SMB Demand Drives Consumer NAS Market
Mon, 10 Jul 2017
Small businesses are snapping up consumer NAS products as their data storage requirements grow, lifting demand for the device class.
- Toshiba Debuts Quadruple-Level Cell 3D Flash
Thu, 29 Jun 2017
The market for 3D flash storage solutions heats up as Toshiba announces its industry-first QLC memory.
- CloudBerry Dabs Wasabi on its Cloud Backup Portfolio
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
The companies team up to make it easier and more economical for small and mid-sized businesses to protect their data on the cloud.