- Half of U.S. Businesses are Bungling Their Backups
Fri, 17 Nov 2017
An alarming number of companies are not only having trouble with data growth but also struggling to backup all that data, according to a new StorageCraft study.
- Dell EMC Expands Midrange SC All-Flash Array Lineup
Tue, 07 Nov 2017
Dell announces new SC5020F and SC7020F for midmarket organizations, along with a new efficiency-enhancing version of its Dell EMC Unity storage software.
- Top 10 Tips on Solid State Storage Adoption Strategy
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Should you keep running your existing HDDs or should you commit to all-flash throughout your data center?
- Seagate Bakes Security into Its 'Fleet' of Enterprise Drives
Wed, 18 Oct 2017
The company's new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet portfolio, comprised of Exos HDDs and Nytro SSDs, are built from the get-go with security in mind.
- Blockchain Could Help Stop Fake News
Tue, 10 Oct 2017
Could we harness the power of blockchain technology to stop the spread of fake news?
- Software-Defined Storage Market to Surpass $16 Billion in 2021
Wed, 04 Oct 2017
In pursuit of cloud-enabled IT environments, enterprises are driving demand for software-defined storage solutions, finds IDC.
- Top 10 Trends for Data Storage with Big Data Analytics
Thu, 28 Sep 2017
Edge computing, multi-cloud, IoT, storage intelligence and other technologies are leading to new storage advances.
- Declining Enterprise Data Backup Market Challenges Vendors
Fri, 22 Sep 2017
Pressured by the cloud and newer approaches to data protection, Dell sold fewer backup storage systems and shed considerable market share last quarter.
- Vexata Raises $54 Million, Launches Active Data Fabric
Thu, 21 Sep 2017
The company's Active Data Fabric targets big data and critical applications in enterprise and cloud data centers.