Concur Adds 60 ASP Customers

When Concur Technologies Inc. reported its fiscal year 2001 fourth quarter earnings in November, hosted applications accounted for 40 percent of its overall revenues (its licensed software made up the other 60 percent).

The Redmond, Wash.-based software vendor is scheduled to announce earnings for its most recent quarter next Thursday and, based on a slew of ASP customers the company has signed recently, the percentage is bound to jump.

Today, Concur reported that in the last three months more than 60 new customers have signed on for the ASP version of Concur Expense, its travel and entertainment (T & E) expense management software.

Those 60 customers include CyberRep Inc., Internap Network Services Corporation, Sanex WTA Tour, Snapper Inc. and the United States Olympic Committee.

“These companies join the nearly 600 companies across varying industries who have selected the ASP model of Concur Expense to reduce operational costs and increase business efficiencies. With our ASP expense management solution, these new customers can be up and running on the system within weeks, quickly generating savings,” said Steve Singh, chairman, president, and CEO.

Concur Expense is designed to automate the T&E expense management process — from expense report preparation and approval to policy compliance, reimbursement, and data analysis — to increase traveler and back-office productivity while uncovering travel spending trends.

“We chose Concur Expense because our existing T&E expense management process was cumbersome and inefficient,” said Bobby Wise, controller for Snapper Inc. “We considered building a program in-house, but we could not match what Concur Expense offers for the price. With the ASP model there are low upfront costs and no software to install on our equipment.”

Concur also offers a customizable licensed product designed to meet the needs of large enterprises.

Do you have a comment or question about this article or the ASP industry in general? Speak out in the ASP Discussion Forum.

News Around the Web