Netopia Inc. Tuesday announced a new initiative to generate new alliances and licensing agreements with vertical portals and industry associations through the use of its new Netopia Site Server 3.0 platform.
Netopia Site Server 3.0 (NSS) is the basis for Netopia’s “No Assembly Required” Web Site creation services. By utilizing NSS, partners can offer professionally designed sites to their members, visitors and constituents. This enables them to augment their basic offerings by integrating portal content with member sites, which has the result of increasing traffic and encouraging longer, more frequent visits.
NSS 3.0 includes many features and services designed to assist community members, constituents and visitors with the creation and promotion of their Web site.
- Domain Name – a domain name facilitates the recognition of your site on the Internet and independence from your host or provider
- Calendar of Events – the online calendar stores and displays ongoing events, such as class schedules, athletic events, and other relevant dates
- Discussion Groups – discussion groups enable more effective interactions between members of a special interest group
- File Uploading and Downloading – Web site owners and visitors can exchange any type of file
- Web Site Security – Web site owners can secure any page on their site so that only specified individuals can access certain areas
- Product Catalog – create an online catalog or brochure to provide detailed information about the products you sell
- Custom HTML Pages – supplement your site with pages that you create with any HTML authoring tool