The top banner based on reach for the week ending June 6 was from Amazon.com,
according to the BannerTrack service of Nielsen//NetRatings.
TheLoanPage.com was the most clicked-on ad
banner with a CTR of 9 percent.
Top 10 banners were:
- Amazon — Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Lowestfare — Discount Travel Quick Search
- Autoweb — GET A PRICE
- Beyond.com — Enter to win a Compaq computer
- Capital One — Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online
- AmeriDebt — Click here to become debt free
- Value America — Roadster Laptop: Buy Now!
- Value America — Free Membership, click here
- My Points — Click Win Shag: it’ll be smashing (Austin Powers
The banners may be viewed here. Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property are
not counted. Rankings are based on audience measurement of persons ages 2 and
have access to the Internet from home. Reach is a measure of the unduplicated
audience that visits a property. The data is expressed as the percent of the
total universe of Internet users who logged onto the Internet at least once
during the reporting period.
The top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions:
The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from
approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.