JumpPages enable online users to access, manage, and share personal Web
bookmarks from anywhere with maximum ease, security and privacy. The
arrangement with VeriSign gives Web users a combination of security and
convenience for accessing personalized services such as online financial
accounts and retail sites.
Financial arrangements with VeriSign were not disclosed.
ezlogin.com’s JumpPage service confirms a user’s identity through a VeriSign
digital ID and then allows him or her to access any personalized service with
click. By eliminating the need to remember individual login names and
passwords, ezlogin.com makes it possible for users to select multiple long
and cryptic passwords when registering to Web services.
“Security on the Web is a major issue for a majority of Internet users,” said
Jean-Noel Lebrun, president and CEO of ezlogin.com. “Our partnership with
VeriSign increases the overall level of security for accessing any online
Ensuring maximum security is a major focus for ezlogin.com. All personal data
that users submit to, or receive from ezlogin.com are encrypted using
industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) digital certificates from
VeriSign and are stored securely on ezlogin.com’s servers. SSL creates a
protected connection between users and ezlogin.com’s servers.
ezlogin.com’s JumpPage service includes:
- OneClick Login to instantly access personal accounts and bookmarks from
- OneClick Registration to automatically register to new services with a
choice of profiles.
- SpamBlocking to allow users to discontinue junk mail instantly and
- OneClick Sharing to share personal sites without disclosing passwords.
- SurfRooms to surf the Web together with friends at different locations.