Burlington, MA-based Open Market Inc., a provider of Internet
commerce and information publishing software, this week released
LiveCommerce 2.0, the
latest version of its enterprise catalog and marketing solution.
LiveCommerce 2.0 is a complete enterprise application package designed to
companies to create intuitive, personalized online catalogs.
New features include:
- Real Time Dynamic Entry–Buyers can jump from anywhere on the Web to the
appropriate item in a LiveCommerce catalog, making the catalog a seamless part
of a company’s Web site.
- Support for multiple languages, including Japanese, giving companies and
users the ability to display, sort, and search information in different
- ERP Integration APIs, including inventory, pricing, and product
APIs that allow catalog users to link with ERP systems.
- Dynamic Page Language, which provides a range of display options and
personalization flexibility; including a feedback mechanism to track end
users’ behavior as they browse through the online catalog.
- Solaris Availability–LiveCommerce is now available on the Sun Solaris
platform, so users can deploy catalogs on both Windows NT and UNIX servers.
“Robust online catalogs are a growing requirement as businesses embark on
selling large amounts of items over the Internet,” said Jeff Bussgang, vice
president of marketing at Open Market. “LiveCommerce 2.0 reflects Open
Market’s five years of experience providing the most robust, intuitive
commerce solutions available to companies that want to get their business to
LiveCommerce 2.0 can stand alone, or is complement to Transact, Open Market’s
enterprise application that manages Internet commerce. Pricing for the
LiveCommerce 2.0 base catalog system starts at $45,000.