- Using AI to Promote Diversity in the Tech Industry
Fri, 04 Jun 2021
Workplace segregation is a major problem in the U.S. tech industry. Find out how you can use AI to improve your hiring diversity.
- Where You Should and Shouldn't Cut Software Costs
Tue, 01 Jun 2021
Software is vital to your organization, but it doesn’t all have to be top-of-the-line. Find out where you should & shouldn’t cut your software and IT costs.
- Investing in Customer Experience for a Post-Pandemic Future
Fri, 21 May 2021
Even as business returns to normal, some things will remain forever changed. And customer experience will be more important than ever.
- Cloud Usage is Shifting and Data Center Density Increasing: Report
Wed, 19 May 2021
Data center, the cloud and automation trends were the topic of a new report on the state of data centers.
- Which Parts of Customer Service Can Be Automated?
Tue, 18 May 2021
Automating customer support helps free up reps to focus on more complex issues. Find out which parts of customer service you can automate.
- HP Showcases Security In-Depth With Wolf Security
Sat, 15 May 2021
HP has an endpoint security answer for the new era of remote work and ransomware.
- What Third-Party Vulnerabilities Exist in Your Tech Stack?
Fri, 14 May 2021
The SolarWinds hack made many businesses aware of the vulnerabilities they may face even from outside their organization. Find out what third-party vulnerabilities exist in your tech stack.
- Should You Design Apps to be Mobile-First? The Short Answer is Yes
Thu, 06 May 2021
Mobile-first development ensures your users can enjoy a good mobile experience and is easier on developers. Find out how to make mobile-first your priority.
- 6 Apps That Need AI That You May Not Think About
Fri, 30 Apr 2021
Artificial intelligence is making its way into tons of applications. Check out this list of 6 applications that need AI that you may not have considered
- Industrial Connectivity and the Future of Manufacturing
Mon, 26 Apr 2021
The pandemic has made technologies like 5G and IIoT more important than ever. Here's how they improve manufacturing and supply chains.
- What to Look for in a Cloud Migration Specialist
Thu, 22 Apr 2021
Cloud migration specialists can help you improve your time to value when migrating to the cloud. Here’s what to look for when hiring one.
- How to Keep Your Overburdened IT Staff from Burning Out
Wed, 21 Apr 2021
Burnout among IT professionals is at an all-time high. Here’s how you can hang onto your skilled IT team and keep them happy in their role.
- Choosing a Cloud Native Architecture for Business
Wed, 21 Apr 2021
Cloud native applications offer agility and resilience that traditional monolithic applications can't offer.
- Securing Company Data in an Era of Remote Work
Thu, 15 Apr 2021
The pandemic brought with it another consequence: Yet more data security worries for cybersecurity staffers to deal with. Here are some solutions.
- Can Virtual Reality Replace In-Person Business Meetings?
Wed, 14 Apr 2021
Essential business travel and in-person meetings are being reevaluated. One technology at the center of this growing trend is virtual reality.