Wireless providers are implementing citywide outdoor wireless networks with
great intensity. This increasing tempo coupled with a soft economy places powerful
demands on wireless Internet service providers (WISPs) to plan deployments carefully.
For those WISPs hoping to deploy additional markets and needing tools to model
their deployments, they can trye RSOFT Design Group’s WirelessSWAT
strategic analysis software. RSOFT designed the program to provide a best-of-class
statistical modeling tool for broadband wireless voice and data deployments.
- Very comprehensive. A professional level tool
- Simple interface for studies
- Lots of graphical reports
- Powerful RF efficiency and capacity modeling capability
- Personalized support
- Expensive for the casual user
- Cumbersome licensing procedure
- Modeling process could be more linear