Extensibility, Inc. recently released its XML Authority 1.1, a major upgrade to its XML schema design
conversion and management solution.
XML Authority is used to create XML based e-business vocabularies and grammars. It provides developers with interoperability across all major
schema dialects, along with enhanced functionality for building and
managing e-business vocabularies and grammars.
Major enhancements to this
release of XML Authority 1.1 include:
- schema dialect support now includes DTDs, Microsoft’s XDR and
BizTalk-compatible framework, Commerce One’s SOX Versions 1 and 2, and XML
- User-definable metadata importers enable users to define reusable
converters for existing applications and migrate them to the Internet
- Batch language access allows application integration within XML-based
- Module-level schema support enables workgroups to integrate schemas to
create complex vocabularies
- allows point-and-click editing of the schema from the Visual Schema
- intuitive interactive interface enhancements
The company said that the
acceleration of e-business “depends heavily on the use of XML schema to
ensure the integrity of automated transactions and information interchange.”
XML Authority is available for Microsoft Windows 98 and NT, UNIX, Linux and
Mac operating systems. For additional information, or to download XML
Authority 1.1, visit the Extensibility Web site.