NetObjects, Inc. announced that NetObjects Fusion 3.0 for the Macintosh will now be offered in addition to the company’s popular Windows version.
NetObjects said it will be working with Apple Computer and FileMaker, Inc. on developing co-marketing solutions and channel activities in support of NetObjects Fusion 3.0.
Key features of the Macintosh version include:
- site-management capabilities;
- database integration with the FileMaker Pro 4.0 database program;
- support for rich media and dynamic content through implementation of technologies like DHTML and QuickTime;
- flexibility to integrate content and code created in external HTML, script, and content editing tools;
- and lean and cross-browser code generation.
NetObjects is offering the product at an introductory price of $199 for the next 90 days. A pre-release, beta version of the software is immediately available from the NetObjects Web site. The final
product is expected to ship in July, 1998.