Visual WebTools 3 from Pacific Web Works, Inc. is a collection of Web based tools designed to allow users to create and maintain a
Web presence on the Internet.
The tools are available on a subscription basis from the vendor,
and once the user has established a Login ID and
password they can use the toolset to create their
own Web sites hosted by Pacific WebWorks.
The modules included in the toolset include:
- WebWizard 3 — a WYSIWYG development platform allowing users to
create Web pages visually in a drag-n-drop environment.
- WebShopper — gives users the ability to set up an
E-Commerce site, complete with a product database
and supporting secure credit card transactions.
- WebChannels — provides basic e-mail list
management, including an automated form.
- WebProfiler — creates custom forms for users to capture and retrieve demographic
information from customers.
- WebStats — capture relevant statistics about Web sites, including numbers of visitors.
Pacific WebWorks also announced a stand-alone e-commerce product originally
developed by IntelliPay called ClipOn Commerce.
According to the firm, this product is a “. . .full, back-end storefront and product
management system combined with an integrated
shopping cart technology. . .” It will allow Web site
owners to integrate their sites with the Pacific
WebWorks shopping mall site,