Microsoft was the top Web advertiser by banner impression for the week ending
April 18, according to the Nielsen//NetRatings syndicated
ad research service.
Here’s the list for the week:
|3. Discover Brokerage||28.3||2.9|
|10. Barnes and Noble||15.7||7.3|
The top 10 banners viewed for the week were:
- AmeriDebt–Find: A Way Out Of Debt
- NECX–#1 PC Super Store Get It Now @ NECX
- Amazon–Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video
- Barnes and Noble–fast; hey look we just gave you more time to
- Bonzi Software–Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Ad Council–Earth Share Click here to find out more!
- Music Boulevard–We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- LinkExchange–Have A Web Page? Wanna Promote It For Free?
- 1-800-USSearch–Find Anyone
- LinkExchange–GSM all over the world Ring
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the
Internet from home. The banners may be viewed here.