Key features include:
- Multiple layer support that makes it easier to create and edit composite images with layer-sensitive painting, resizing and enhancement tools that give users the ability to experiment with and control image variations without affecting the entire image.
- Support for over 40 graphic file formats, including FlashPix, Kodak Digital Camera and multiple-layer Photoshop formats, as well as advanced support for all the popular graphics formats used on the Web.
- Professional photography and retouching tools, including exposure and HSL retouching brushes, Gaussian Blur to add natural image focus, and the Clone brush to replicate images.
- Full support of a wide variety of imaging tools, including TWAIN scanners and digital cameras, pressure-sensitive tablets, and device import/export plug-ins.
- Direct interface for several Kodak digital cameras, including the popular DC40, DC50, and DC120 models.
- Powerful special effects and image enhancements with options such as Photoshop plug-in filter support and Animation Shop for creating and optimizing animated GIF files.
- Unlimited multiple-level undo options with viewable history.
Paint Shop Pro 5 also features professional CMYK color separations and
output, a streamlined office-style interface, enhanced image browsing,
built-in screen captures, a powerful batch file format conversion routine,
and Intel MMX technology optimization.
An evaluation copy of Paint Shop Pro 5 may be downloaded from the Jasc
Software Web site. Free, unlimited technical support is available to registered users directly from Jasc Software.