WebManageTechnologies Wednesday released NetIntellect 4.0, the newest version of its Web site
management and activity analysis software.
NetIntellect 4.0 is a Web site
management and analysis tool that generates reports with statistical,
geographic and marketing information about a Web site. The reports feature
several “include and exclude” filters, user interface enhancements,
database optimization features, ROI for ad banners and a set of
pre-formatted queries and reports for immediate analysis and reporting.
New features of NetIntellect 4.0 include the following:
- Profile Based Reporting – NetIntellect 4.0 uses user profiles rather
than log file names to generate reports. With this approach, several users
can use the same log file without reprocessing it by creating a profile
specific to their needs. Once the log file is processed, it is stored in a
NetIntellect database for later use.
- User Interface Enhancements – Simple user interface allows the user to
access frequently performed tasks from the toolbar such as determine which
profiles are processed and which are not and obtain summary information about
processed log files — start date, end date, file size, etc.
- Pre-Processing Filters – Each profile has its own distinct set of
- Post-Processing Filters – Several post processing filters are now
- Improved Reporting – Reports with additional categories are now included.
- Report Templates – Several new report templates have been added, and
users can plug in customized report templates. –
- Pre-Defined Reports – Several new pre-defined reports have been added.
- Graph Styles – Several new graph types have been added.
- Scheduler – Scheduler interface has been enhanced for ease of use.
- FTP – FTP login information has been augmented.
- Path Analysis – Detailed path analysis information is now included.
- Key Words & Search Words – Keyword and search word queries have been
- Ad Configuration – Advertising configuration has been updated to allow
multiple ad banner information to be monitored.
- ROI on Ad Banners – Calculate cost per each ad click and ad view.
- Intranet Configuration – Configuration of intranet reports has been
- Several New Queries – Several new queries have been added to enable the
user to learn more information from the log files.
- E-mail – Reports can now be emailed to multiple recipients.