Open Market Inc. said a number of new clients have signed on to use its Internet software, including the company’s Transact and LiveCommerce products.
New licensees include:
- Business Week Online, the online arm of Business Week magazine
- Cable & Wireless Communications Services Ltd, a division of Cable & Wireless plc, a UK supplier of telecommunications and television services
- ClubComputer.com, a Web-based, 50,000-item, members-only discount computer store aimed at businesses
- PLATINUM Technology Inc., a software and service provider that
helps IT organizations manage and improve their IT infrastructure
- Unisource Italia, the Italian branch of Unisource Group, a provider of global telecommunication services and solutions to Internet service providers.
“Open Market has seen significant customer growth worldwide, with companies of all shapes and sizes leveraging the potential of the Web for Internet
commerce,” said Gary Eichhorn, president and CEO of Open Market.
LiveCommerce is designed for the development, deployment, and maintenance of commerce-ready industrial catalogs on the Web. Transact is an e-commerce application for online transaction processing, order management, and customer service.