NetRatings reports that the top 10 banner ads viewed during the week ending June 20 were:
- Music Boulevard: Storewide Sale
- Goto.com: Type in what you’re looking for
- Speedlane: WARNING: Your browser is going too slow
- Yahoo: Now the UK has its own Yahoo!
- Spree.com: Grab the Palm Pilot III
- Music Boulevard: Everything on sale now
- Kingston Technology: It’s a snap–Kingston memory/Microsoft NT
- Link Exchange: Promoting E-bay, World’s Largest Auction
- TabNet: Get your own Web address–domain registration
- Feed Magazine–There is such a thing as a free lunch.
During the last several weeks, the most active banner advertising categories
Books/CDs, E-mail, Online Access, Online Trading, Shopping, and
Sweepstakes/Incentives, the company said.